Students in grades 2-8 will continue ITBS testing through October 3. Please be sure that students are at school each day on time. There are no make-up sessions for ITBS testing. Although students cannot study for this test, it is always a good idea to brush up on math facts, parts of speech and other concepts that were taught last school year. Thanks to our Student Council for offering such good test-taking tips to our students.
Test Taking Tips
1. Get a good night’s rest
2. Eat a nutritious breakfast
3. If you finish early, double check your work
4. Consider all of the answer choices before making your final decision
5. Come prepared–sharpened No 2 pencils and a good eraser
6. Listen carefully for the instructions; re-read the instructions
7. Find practice tests online to help you study
8. If you need to erase, do it carefully and completely
PTO Fall Fundraiser
Students were all given fall fundraiser packets. Each packet contains an order form, catalogs, an explanation letter and more. For every three items students sell they can turn in a coupon to choose a bear. The class that has the highest sales will receive a day of free dress. All orders and money need to be returned to the school by October 10. Click here for the flyer with more information.